Careers with GAME
Thank you for your interest in our company. Great American Merchandise and Events (GAME) is a consumer products manufacturer and leading innovator in the Pool, Spa and Backyard Accessory market with a strong presence throughout the United States, Canada and several international markets. GAME creates fun products that transform ordinary pleasures into unique experiences.
We are a growing company that has been recognized on Arizona’s Top 50 Companies to Watch List, the INC 5000 List, Outstanding Small/Medium Manufacturer of the Year and an Arizona’s Corporate Excellence (ACE) Award Winner thanks to double digit growth.
Located in North Scottsdale, GAME supplies over 30 products to distributors and retailers around the world. Top products include the award winning Underwater Light Show, Revolutionary ePool®, Derby Duck Chlorinators and Thermometers, SandPRO Filter Systems and SolarPRO Pool Heaters. Also known for the World Famous Derby Duck Races, GAME has helped raise millions of dollars for charity.
Senior Project Coordinator
Posted: June 2017
Are you ready to advance your career with a local growing company just recently awarded one of Arizona’s top 50 companies to watch? GAME is a leading innovator in the Pool, Spa and outdoor decor industry with a strong presence throughout the United States, Canada, and several international markets. GAME is seeking a strong Senior Project Coordinator to join our team in its North Scottsdale Headquarters. This position will contribute to the execution of the company’s strategy to continually expand its presence in the global marketplace with the development of new products and technologies.
Do you enjoy being busy with a diversity of important projects? Do you want to be involved with multi department responsibilities? Do you consider yourself a resourceful person who “gets it done” with a minimum of instruction? We are looking for a special person to work with the General Manager of the company as well as the sales team on administrative support and sales projects.
We are seeking a strong professional Senior Project Coordinator with exceptional computer and research/resource skills.
- Work with Sales staff to support Administrative functions. Filling out forms, checking websites, and supporting trade show activities.
- Perform multiple project support duties, research projects and other administrative duties including working with outside providers on Legal, Intellectual Property, and Information Technology.
- Act as liaison with executive staff and many of our outside firms including, legal, key executives, government agencies and customers.
- Work with senior management on mergers and acquisitions. Buying and selling companies, product lines or individual products.
- The ability to work on Marketing and Promotions with outside suppliers/consultants in the areas of Social Media, Public Relations, and Marketing.
- Experience with high level project management and research with ability to handle multiple deadlines and assignments
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency and speed with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access)
- Exceptional written skills and a demonstrated ability to convert concepts and topics into professional written correspondence.
- Strong professional communication skills with special attention to detail and the ability to research solutions and resources.
Salary and Benefits:
We are located in Scottsdale. We offer a full range of competitive benefits. Medical, dental, 401K, vacation & sick days, and tuition reimbursement. Salary range of $50,000 to $55,000, commensurate with experience.
If you are a self-starter and are ready to accept a challenging and rewarding opportunity, then we invite you to submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration.
Submit your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, No phone calls please.