Careers with GAME
Thank you for your interest in our company. Great American Merchandise and Events (GAME) is a consumer products manufacturer and leading innovator in the Pool, Spa and Backyard Accessory market with a strong presence throughout the United States, Canada and several international markets. GAME creates fun products that transform ordinary pleasures into unique experiences.
We are a growing company that has been recognized on Arizona’s Top 50 Companies to Watch List, the INC 5000 List, Outstanding Small/Medium Manufacturer of the Year and an Arizona’s Corporate Excellence (ACE) Award Winner thanks to double digit growth.
Located in North Scottsdale, GAME supplies over 30 products to distributors and retailers around the world. Top products include the award winning Underwater Light Show, Revolutionary ePool®, Derby Duck Chlorinators and Thermometers, SandPRO Filter Systems and SolarPRO Pool Heaters. Also known for the World Famous Derby Duck Races, GAME has helped raise millions of dollars for charity.
Sales Account Manager
Great American Merchandise and Events (GAME), a Scottsdale Arizona Consumer Products manufacturer of pool/spa products is seeking a Sales Account Manager with a proven track record of business to business sales. If sales is in your DNA then this is your opportunity to join one of Arizona’s Top 50 Companies to Watch, ACE Award Winner and member of the INC 5000.
To succeed in this position, you must possess excellent sales acumen, communication skills and superb time management. The ability to implement strategic sales plans and track results, multitask with customers and withstand intensely active periods is a must.
If you are looking to grow your sales career to the next level and be part of a growing in a fun industry, then GAME may be just for you.
- Generate new, incremental business from existing channels and new strategic channels as defined by management.
- Placing outbound sales calls to our existing clients as well as prospects in specific specialty channels.
- Participate in Trade Shows and customer meetings.
- Must be able to respond quickly to client and prospect needs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and in a timely manner.
- Results oriented, self-starter with proven track record and strong selling skills
- 4 years’ experience with inside/outside sales, preferably with distribution, dealer, and retail customers.
- Business to Business Grocery experience a plus
- Must be comfortable making cold calls and prospecting.
- Excellent customer relations and communications skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Salary and Benefits:
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus commission. Additional commission based on growing existing accounts and generating new accounts.
Benefits include: Medical, personal time off (vacation and sick leave), 401K plan, additional cafeteria plan (optional coverages), tuition reimbursement, etc.
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Projected Start Date: April 1st 2017
Submit your resume via email to: email@example.com, No phone calls please.