Careers with GAME
Thank you for your interest in our company. Great American Merchandise and Events (GAME) is a consumer products manufacturer and leading innovator in the Pool, Spa and Backyard Accessory market with a strong presence throughout the United States, Canada and several international markets. GAME creates fun products that transform ordinary pleasures into unique experiences.
We are a growing company that has been recognized on Arizona’s Top 50 Companies to Watch List, the INC 5000 List, Outstanding Small/Medium Manufacturer of the Year and an Arizona’s Corporate Excellence (ACE) Award Winner thanks to double digit growth.
Located in North Scottsdale, GAME supplies over 30 products to distributors and retailers around the world. Top products include the award winning Underwater Light Show, Revolutionary ePool®, Derby Duck Chlorinators and Thermometers, SandPRO Filter Systems and SolarPRO Pool Heaters. Also known for the World Famous Derby Duck Races, GAME has helped raise millions of dollars for charity.
eCommerce Account Manager
For major accounts including Amazon and Wal-Mart.com
Posted: February 2018
Are you ready to advance your career with a growing Consumer Products Company that has been recognized on Arizona’s Top 50 Companies to Watch List, the INC 5000 List and was an ACE Award Winner? Great American Merchandise and Events (GAME) is positioned to continue its double digit growth and needs a strong eCommerce Account Manager to join the team in its North Scottsdale Headquarters. GAME is a leading innovator in the Pool, Spa and Backyard Accessory market. With a strong presence throughout the United States, Canada and several international markets, GAME creates fun products that transform ordinary pleasures into unique experiences. This position will play a key role in the execution of the company’s strategy to continually expand its presence in the eCommerce global marketplace.
This position is responsible for managing large volume existing eCommerce account relationships including Amazon (Direct), Wal-Mart.com, Zuilly and others. Additionally, catalog accounts include Sharper Image, Hammacher, Improvement, Solutions and others. All of these accounts have a huge potential to grow. Establishes and implements sales plans, strategies, processes to effectively control all paths to the consumers within these accounts. Manages and grows large key eCommerce accounts and develops new eCommerce sales opportunities to expand key account base.
Key Duties Responsibilities:
- Achieve revenue growth targets through effective marketing, promotions and long-term relationships with existing key accounts
- Identify and develop both new business opportunities relationships with new eCommerce retailers.
- Requires expert knowledge of partner platforms/portals needed to support our partner back end operations via the partner portal.
- Support digital content development, managing digital asset catalogs and deployment of digital content for all aspects of eCommerce partner sites, including item level detail, enhanced item pages, brand pages, category pages…. etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Proactively research online marketplace to ensure accuracy and delivery of our content, while continuously looking at ways to improve our brand position.
- Develop quarterly and annual marketing and promotional budgets and timelines.
- Must have experience in selling to eCommerce consumer based retailers
- 2-4 years of eCommerce account management/sales experience.
- Must possess eCommerce content management skills.
- Must have selling and customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum (preferably in Marketing or Sales)
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills required.
- Knowledge of SEO and other tools to track and validate eCommerce marketplace performance.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary/Commission/Bonus up to $75,000 first year, estimated to exceed $100,000 in year two based on growth. GAME offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO days, and matching 401K. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our website: www.game-group.com
Please send your resume with a brief cover letter, including salary history and requirements to: email@example.com