Thank you for your interest in our company. Great American Merchandise and Events (GAME) is a consumer products manufacturer and leading innovator in the Pool, Spa and Backyard Accessory market with a strong presence throughout the United States, Canada and several international markets. GAME creates fun products that transform ordinary pleasures into unique experiences.
We are a growing company that has been recognized on Arizona’s Top 50 Companies to Watch List, the INC 5000 List, Outstanding Small/Medium Manufacturer of the Year and an Arizona’s Corporate Excellence (ACE) Award Winner thanks to double digit growth.
Located in North Scottsdale, GAME supplies over 30 products to distributors and retailers around the world. Top products include the award winning Underwater Light Show, Revolutionary ePool®, Derby Duck Chlorinators and Thermometers, SandPRO Filter Systems and SolarPRO Pool Heaters. Also known for the World Famous Derby Duck Races, GAME has helped raise millions of dollars for charity.
Executive Project Coordinator
Posted: June 2016
• The ability to work on Marketing and Promotions with outside suppliers/consultants in the areas of Social Media, Public Relations, and Marketing.
• Perform various project support duties, research projects and other administrative duties including working with outside providers on Legal, Intellectual Property, IT…as assigned by the President.
• Manage both the professional and personal administrative functions (calendar, meetings, travel & living, etc.) of the President and sales staff.
• Act as liaison with executive staff and many of our outside firms including, legal, key executives, government agencies and customers.
• Work with Sales staff to support Administrative functions. Filling out forms, checking websites, and supporting trade show activities.
• Experience with project management and research with ability to handle multiple deadlines and assignments
• Demonstrated high level of proficiency and speed with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access)
• Exceptional written skills and a demonstrated ability to convert concepts and topics into professional written correspondence.
• Strong professional communication skills with special attention to detail and the ability to research solutions and resources.
GAME is located in North Scottsdale. We offer a full range of competitive benefits. Medical, dental, 401K (company matching to 4%), PTO days (vacation and sick), and tuition reimbursement. You can learn more about our company at www.game-group.com.
If you are a self-starter and are ready to accept a challenging and rewarding opportunity, then I invite you to submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org