Thank you for your interest in our company. Great American Merchandise and Events (GAME) is a consumer products manufacturer and leading innovator in the Pool, Spa and Backyard Accessory market with a strong presence throughout the United States, Canada and several international markets. GAME creates fun products that transform ordinary pleasures into unique experiences.
We are a growing company that has been recognized on Arizona’s Top 50 Companies to Watch List, the INC 5000 List, Outstanding Small/Medium Manufacturer of the Year and an Arizona’s Corporate Excellence (ACE) Award Winner thanks to double digit growth.
Located in North Scottsdale, GAME supplies over 30 products to distributors and retailers around the world. Top products include the award winning Underwater Light Show, Revolutionary ePool®, Derby Duck Chlorinators and Thermometers, SandPRO Filter Systems and SolarPRO Pool Heaters. Also known for the World Famous Derby Duck Races, GAME has helped raise millions of dollars for charity.
Product Development Junior Engineer
Are you ready to start your engineering career in a fast paced forward looking company! GAME is looking for a strong Junior Engineer to join the team in its North Scottsdale Headquarters. This position will contribute to the execution of the company’s strategy to continually expand its presence in the global marketplace with the development of new product and ideas. The focus will be predominantly at the product level with room for growth, requiring good understanding of defining and documenting requirements, participation in electronic & mechanical design, product verification and quality. You will also be involved in the initial design and prototyping of new products, reverse engineering and other supplier quality activities.
• Analysis, design and implementation of new electronic mechanical assembly processes and product flow.
• Preparation and maintenance of detailed component technical drawings, test procedures, user manuals and other documentation.
• Interact with outside ideation, engineering, QC/QA and our China office and manufacturers.
• Analyze, resolve and initiate preventative actions of day-to-day issues.
• Ability to successfully test working prototype and prepare report upon completion.
• Evaluate and recommend solutions for engineering aspects of projects as to timing, cost, functionality, testing and manufacturability from preliminary feasibility to completion. Support tolerance and fit studies on product assemblies as required.
• Bachelor Degree in mechanical or industrial engineering.
• Knowledge of injection and blow molding processes
• Familiar with RF, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth applications.
• Working knowledge of CAD software (i.e. SolidWorks, Pro-Engineer, AutoCAD, etc.) helpful
• Solar/LED electronic design and product applications helpful
• Excellent problem solver
• Recent Engineering Graduates Encouraged
• Salary Commensurate with Experience
GAME is located in North Scottsdale. We offer a full range of competitive benefits. Medical, dental, 401K (company matching to 4%), PTO days (vacation and sick), and tuition reimbursement. You can learn more about our company at www.game-group.com.
If you are a self-starter and are ready to accept a challenging and rewarding opportunity, then I invite you to submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements for consideration to: email@example.com