Thank you for your interest in our company. Great American Merchandise and Events (GAME) is a consumer products manufacturer and leading innovator in the Pool, Spa and Backyard Accessory market with a strong presence throughout the United States, Canada and several international markets. GAME creates fun products that transform ordinary pleasures into unique experiences.
We are a growing company that has been recognized on Arizona’s Top 50 Companies to Watch List, the INC 5000 List, Outstanding Small/Medium Manufacturer of the Year and an Arizona’s Corporate Excellence (ACE) Award Winner thanks to double digit growth.
Located in North Scottsdale, GAME supplies over 30 products to distributors and retailers around the world. Top products include the award winning Underwater Light Show, Revolutionary ePool®, Derby Duck Chlorinators and Thermometers, SandPRO Filter Systems and SolarPRO Pool Heaters. Also known for the World Famous Derby Duck Races, GAME has helped raise millions of dollars for charity.
Director of Product Development
Posted: March 2016
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? GAME is looking for a strong Director of Product Development to join our team at its North Scottsdale Headquarters. This position will contribute to the execution of the company’s strategy to continually expand its presence in the global marketplace with the development of new products and technologies.
The Director position requires the ability to convert ideas into product concepts, to recognize feasible and viable products for GAME’s market, and help develop those concepts into fully defined, retail-ready products. Strong project management skills and the ability to manage project deadlines, maintain budgets and successfully manage multiple priorities are required.
This position requires cross functional leadership to provide direction on features, specifications, applications, performance and cost factors. This role will ensure that new product lines meet all requirements based on a combination of market needs and profitability goals. The position will partner with Engineering and Marketing to execute the product development process and instill the discipline required for the successful completion of each project. This position reports directly to the Managing Director.
• Develop product vision to support improving company’s competitive position and profitable operations.
• Manage product development from cradle to grave including design, testing, quality and sourcing.
• Manage and deliver NPI and quality efforts by utilizing GAME’s China office and Manufacturing Staff.
• Manage development process to ensure products are developed on schedule and within quality standards and cost objectives.
• Create and manage the department’s development budget.
• Lead strategic planning to identify and prioritize development initiatives.
• Maintain current knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and product development best practices.
• Identify technology trends in the industry.
• Collaborate with teams across company to assess and recommend products and technologies that support business needs.
• Adapt products for introduction into Global markets. Conduct patent investigations to support formulation development.
• Conduct production-scale and pre-mass production testing and compile and evaluate test data.
• Investigate and determine root cause issues and recommend countermeasures for production problems related to product design or production process design.
• Prepare periodic progress reports and present to management as required.
• BS in engineering or related technical field.
• Working knowledge of solar and LED lighting applications
• Proven troubleshooting and process improvement capabilities.
• Extensive experience with design and manufacture of plastics and waterproof products
• Familiarity with quality assurance procedures and general statistics.
• Experience with or willingness to learn Solidworks software, CAD, FEA, QFD, SPC, FMEA, and DOE.
• Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Self-starter and able to work independently.
Accounts Receivable/Collections Clerk/Receptionist
Posted: May 2016
Are you ready to advance your career with a local growing company recently awarded one of Arizona’s top 50 companies to watch? We are positioned to continue our double digit growth and seek a strong Accounts Receivable Collections Clerk/Receptionist in its north Scottsdale Headquarters.
• Accounts Receivable Collections including statement mailing, duplicate invoice copies and telephone calls to delinquent customers.
• Providing accounts receivable analysis and spreadsheet support.
• Answering telephone and routing calls.
• Heavy data entry on Excel spreadsheets. Some accounting skills required.
• You will be responsible for the general office functions. Inbound and outbound mail, copier and office equipment maintenance, general office functions…..
• Minimum three years’ experience as an Accounts Receivable Collections Clerk and/or Receptionist.
• Demonstrated high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Experience in MAS100 accounting software is a plus.
• Strong professional communication and interpersonal skills with special attention to detail
GAME is located in North Scottsdale. We offer a full range of competitive benefits. Medical, dental, 401K (company matching to 4%), PTO days (vacation and sick), and tuition reimbursement. You can learn more about our company at www.game-group.com.
If you are a self-starter and are ready to accept a challenging and rewarding opportunity, then I invite you to submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements for consideration to: email@example.com