Thank you for your interest in our company. Please see below for available opportunities and submit as indicated. Great American Merchandise and Events (GAME) is a consumer products manufacturer of pool, spa and backyard accessories, maintenance items and toys. Located in North Scottsdale, GAME supplies over 30 products to distributors and retailers around the world. Top products include the award winning Underwater Light Show, Revolutionary ePool®, Derby Duck Chlorinators and Thermometers and Solar Heater. Also known for the World Famous Derby Duck Races, GAME has helped raise millions of dollars for charity. Are you ready to advance your career with a growing Consumer Products Company that has been recognized on Arizona’s Top 50 Companies to Watch List, the INC 5000 List and was an ACE Award Winner? Great American Merchandise and Events (GAME) is positioned to continue its double digit growth and needs a strong Sales Account Manager to join the team in its North Scottsdae Headquarters. GAME is a leading innovator in the Pool, Spa and Backyard Accessory market. With a strong presence throughout the United States, Canada and several international markets, GAME creates fun products that transform ordinary pleasures into unique experiences. This position will play a key role in the execution of the company’s strategy to continually expand its presence in the global marketplace.
Great American Merchandise and Events (GAME), a Scottsdale Arizona Consumer Products manufacturer of pool/spa products is seeking a Sales Representative with a proven track record of business to business sales. If sales is your DNA then this is your opportunity to join one of Arizona’s Top 50 Companies to Watch, ACE Award Winner and member of the INC 5000.
To succeed in this position, you must possess excellent sales acumen, communication skills and superb time management. The ability to implement strategic sales plans and track results, multitask with customers and withstand intensely active periods is a must.
- Generate new, incremental business from existing channels and new strategic channels as defined by management.
- Placing outbound sales calls to our existing clients as well as prospects in specific specialty channels.
- Participate in Trade Shows and customer meetings, potentially including Europe and Australia.
- 4 years experience with Inside/Outside Sales, preferably with distribution, dealer, and retail customers.
- Must be comfortable making cold calls and prospecting.
- Results-oriented, self starter with proven track record.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and posses strong selling skills.
- Must be organized and professional.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
Salary and Benefits: Compensation: Competitive base salary plus commission. Benefits include: Medical, personal time off (vacation and sick leave), 401K plan, additional cafeteria plan (optional coverages), tuition reimbursement, etc. Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Projected Start Date: September 30, 2014 or sooner Submit your resume via email to: email@example.com, No phone calls please.